It is reported that Karl Lagerfeld, the artistic director for Chanel, died aged 85 in Paris, leaving the fashion world reeling at the loss of the man.
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.
Soyabeans which are trading above $10 a bushel are expected to remain strong, while dairy prices are also expected to rise during 2017 as demand steadily increases, said the bank.
Most entrepreneurs (78 per cent)used savings or relied on friends and family to raise all or part of their start-up funds. Angel financing was also a source for a quarter of entrepreneurs.
The Democratic party's would-be challenger, Republican frontrunner Donald Trump, responded on Fox News, accusing Clinton of pandering to female voters.
‘Our hope is that the Worst Passwords of the Year list will cause people to take steps to protect themselves online.’
- Bagehot, Walter. Lombard Street. 1873. Vol. 5 in The Works of Walter Bagehot, edited by R.H. Hutton and Forrest Morgan. Hartford: Traveler’s Insurance, 1889. Google Scholar
- Best, Geoffrey. Mid-Victorian Britain 1851–1875. London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson, 1971.Google Scholar
- Collini, Stefan. Public Moralists: Political Thought and Intellectual Life in Britain 1850–1930. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1991.Google Scholar
- Davis, David Brion. The Problem of Slavery in the Age of Revolution, 1770–1823. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1999.Google Scholar
- Gagnier, Regenia. The Insatiability of Human Wants: Economics and Aesthetics in Market Society. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2000.Google Scholar
- Gallagher, Catherine. The Body Economic: Life, Death, and Sensation in Political Economy and the Victorian Novel. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2006.Google Scholar
- Gleadle, Kathryn. British Women in the Nineteenth Century. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2001.Google Scholar
- Gooch, Joshua. The Victorian Novel, Service Work, and the Nineteenth-Century Economy. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2015.Google Scholar
- Grossberg, Lawrence. Cultural Studies in the Future Tense. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2010.Google Scholar
- Holloway, Gerry. Women and Work in Britain Since 1840. London: Routledge, 2005.Google Scholar
- Kornbluh, Anna. Realizing Capital: Financial and Psychic Economies in Victorian Form. New York: Fordham University Press, 2014.Google Scholar
- Piketty, Thomas. Capital in the Twenty-First Century, translated by Arthur Goldhammer. Cambridge, Mass: Belknap Press, 2014.Google Scholar
- Poovey, Mary. Introduction. The Financial System in Nineteenth Century Britain, 12–19. New York: Oxford University Press, 2003.Google Scholar
- ———. Genres of the Credit Economy: Mediating Value in Eighteenth and Nineteenth-Century Britain. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2008.Google Scholar