- News “If hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth the trade-off with my own privacy,” he wrote in Bloomberg Businessweek in October.
- Movies adj. 接收能力强的，愿意接受的，感官的
- Finance 怎样画漫画？Manga 就是日本词"漫画"。
- Sports "The only thing she's got is the woman card," Trump said. "I'd love to see a woman president, but she's the wrong person. She's a disaster."
- Automobiles 广州大都市区规划将进入编制阶段
- Travel “I am so overwhelmed and elated that fur has been banned from London Fashion Week! Progress!” Faith wrote.
- Technology toxic
The gold market may be obsessed about the dollar and prospect of a rise in US interest rates. But there’s another factor looming on the horizon: a fall in gold mine supply.
Rogers, unhappy with the turn of events, decided to leave the show after the first three seasons. The breach of contract led to a multi-million dollar lawsuit. Ironically, Wayne Rogers had never signed his contract to begin with (he had a problem with a morals clause). The lawsuit was thrown out. You could say Rogers got the last laugh, but since M·A·S·H went on for eight more seasons and Rogers' never reached the same career success again, the last laugh might be a relative concept.
Prior to the slowdown that began in 2014 employers in China had been less stingy with cash bonuses, which can total well over a full month’s salary and send employees back home for the holiday with plenty of cash for gifts to elders and other family members (or to squirrel away as savings).
Among them, IT/Internet/telecommunications/electronics industries absorb nearly 30% 2016 graduates for the rapid development.
Alternative fuels: For the first time since diesel-powered cars from Europe started arriving here in the 1950s, old first-person accounts about the joys of driving a diesel fall off to near zero. They are replaced by new first-person accounts about the joys of driving cars with ridiculously high horsepower like the 580-hp Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and Dodge’s Challenger SRT Hellfire with 707 hp. Elsewhere: fuel-cell cars with their longer cruising range move center-stage, stealing the limelight from battery-powered cars.
With respect to trade frictions between the two sides, I think we have gained good experience in addressing them.
根据世界黄金协会(World Gold Council)的数据，自2008年以来全球黄金供应每年都增长，这一增长在去年陷入停滞。作为世界最大的黄金生产国，去年中国的黄金供应创纪录地下降9%，这是自1980年来中国的黄金产出第二次下降。
据中国保监会(Insurance Regulatory Commission)公布数字，上半年利润总额1055.86亿元人民币（合159亿美元），同比减少1241.99亿元人民币，下降54.05%。
You will ignore others when you are together.